Saturday, December 31, 2011

Guest Post at Blogging From A to Z Challenge Blog

Happy New Year!

I guest posted at the Blogging From A to Z Challenge Blog on the 29th and failed to mention it here! (Life sort of went insane this week, so it's lucky I had pre-written this week's posts, which is usually something I don't manage to do, or there would have been no posts!)




You can still check out my post, as well as the posts of fellow past A to Z participants by clicking on the blog title above. Follow that blog to stay updated on the upcoming challenge.

Also, be sure to check back on January 6th to meet my fellow co-hosts of the 2012 A to Z Challenge. Signups begin January 30th. Are you up to the challenge?

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

I can't wait. I'm excited, but I've got to come up with another theme so I can stay on track!

Happy New Year!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I read it on Thursday! This year's A to Z will be awesome.

Arlee Bird said...

Prescheduling posts to go up automatically is a great way to go and is now my modus operandi in blogging. I'm going to try to get my April posts done ahead of time.

Lee

Miranda Hardy said...

I hope I am up for it this year. It would be my first year. I think I have a smashing idea, so I'm hoping it comes together. Happy New Year!

Shannon Lawrence said...

Kimberly, can't wait to see what theme you come up with!

Alex, it will definitely be awesome!

Lee, I've just really started getting into prescheduling; it is so nice to not remember I have to write a post for the next day when it's 1:00 AM and I've just finished locking up the house and making lunches for the kids.

Miranda, you can definitely do it! I look forward to seeing what your idea is!

Nightclub Guest List said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.