Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Inspiration Award!

I'll do my proper "Q" blog later on tonight, but wanted to thank Carole Anne Carr, children's author, for the Inspiration Award! I'm delighted!


Check out her site by clicking on her name above. See if you can guess the theme of her blog design.

Rather than assigning this award to ten writers, as is stipulated, I wanted to post a couple sites where you can find information on writing contests:

Writing Contests
Writers-Editors.com
Just a Contest

Warnings about contests and what to watch out for: SFWA

A big thank you, also, to Lesley Smith over at Seton Hill Writers for posting those links to me in a comment on my "C" post.

Happy Writing!

1 comment:

Dafeenah said...

Congrats on your award! Thanks for the links. I am always looking for good writing info links.