Saturday, April 16, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award, Take 2!

I received a Versatile Blogger award from Kiernan over at Fire in Mine Ears. She's writing some great, insightful posts on authors you should read for the A to Z Challenge, and I've added some books to my future reading list. Check her out by clicking on her blog name.

Thanks, Kiernan!

I'm tempted to write up another list of 15 other blogs I enjoy, but it takes an awful lot of time. Instead, I wanted to refer you to some helpful blogs for writers:

Chiseled in Rock
Navigating the Slush Pile
Adventures in Agentland
Spunk on a Stick

If you know of other helpful sites, please feel free to post them in the comments.

Happy Writing!

2 comments:

Empty Nest Insider said...

Shannon, congrats on receiving your 2nd Versatile Blogger award! You've been having quite an amazing weekend for awards and your synopsis!

I'll check out Kiernan's blog and some of the others you mentioned. Thanks again for sharing the award with me, and hopefully I'll remember how to post it! Julie

Julie Flanders said...

Congratulations, Shannon! Definitely a well deserved award!
Thanks for sharing the links, I'm looking forward to checking them out.