Andrew at Strange Pegs awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award!
Thank you, Andrew! If you click on "Strange Pegs" above, you can visit Andrew's blog, where you also have access to his book "The House on the Corner." You'll be hearing more about Andrew in May when I interview him about his book.
This is the point where I tell you 7 things about myself:
1. I finally have a good draft of my synopsis for the Colorado Gold contest. Yay!
2. I love reading.
3. I love movies, though I find I'm not enjoying many newer ones as much as I used to. Don't know if that is a change in me or just the fact that movie mill pumps them out so quickly.
4. I have trouble figuring out random things about myself. Huh.
5. I have two wonderful children, ages 6 and 3.
6. I love the Colorado outdoors, especially Pikes Peak and Garden of the Gods.
7. I'm addicted to chocolate, which I've recently learned is a migraine no-no. Sad sigh.
Now I'm supposed to hand the award off to 15 other bloggers. It's tough to choose just 15, as I've found so many fantastic blogs during this challenge, but I'll try.
In no particular order (click on their blog names to visit them):
1. Check M.J. out at My Pet Blog
2. Mood at Moody Writing
3. Laura at Everything You Didn't Want to Know About Writing
4. Carole at The Adventures of a Children's Author
5. Debbie at Bluestocking Mum
6. Lydia at This End Upside Down
7. Jolene at Been Writing?
8. Kimberly at Meetings With my Muse
9. Kathy at Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy
10. Alex at Magpie Writes
11. Ani at Anime's Musings
12. Jo at Shoveling in a Jo Storm
13. Jennie at Tuffet
14. Dafeenah at Dafeenah: Finding the Hidden Treasure Within
15. Julie at Empty Nest Insider
You'll notice most of these are about writing, but I threw in a couple that aren't. I think Jennie of Tuffet is going to be the next Martha Stewart, but better.
Thanks again for the honor, Andrew!
P.S. I will not be offended if anyone is not into blog awards and doesn't want to pass it on.