Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Horroraddicts, Dust Bunnies, & Novel Noctule

I had it in my head that this was the first week of August, which I guess it technically is, BUT it is not time for IWSG yet, so...well, I don't know what I want to write about. I'm unprepared!

But I do have some news!

My story "Dearest" is featured on Horroraddicts.net. And, hey, I get to say a little snippet to introduce the podcast as the guest author.

Along with the podcast, Naching T. Kassa interviewed me with some fun questions.

Finally, my story "Dust Bunnies" is in Issue 7 of Novel Noctule and is FREE to read! Check out my story and read the other great fiction and non-fiction featured in this issue. You'll never look at dust the same way again.


That's all for today, folks! I hope you get a chance to check out the podcast, the interview, and the story. I'll see you next week for IWSG!

What do you think of the cover? Have you read Novel Noctule? Have you listened to the Horroraddicts podcast before? If you listen to the podcast or read the magazine, what did you think of my stories?

May you find your Muse.

4 comments:

S.A. Larsenッ said...

Congratulations on your stories being published! And being a featured author on a podcast . . . very cool.

Shannon Lawrence said...

Thank you!

Shannon Lawrence said...

Thank you!

Shannon Lawrence said...

Thank you!